EVERYDAY HAROSET SAMPLER PACK

$36.00 Sale Save
($18/Jar)
Size 2-Pack

Haroset is a crunchy spread made of just nuts, fruits, and spices.

Apple & Walnut: This homey flavor screams “apple pie in a jar,” balanced by walnuts, dates, and cardamom, all for one aromatic crunch.

Fig Hazelnut: This bold, floral flavor blends simmered figs, rich hazelnuts, and citrus notes: ideal to brighten every bite.

We love haroset on overnight oats, yogurt, cheese boards, sandwiches, crepes, ice cream, roast chicken — and just out of the jar. How do you schling it?

Our Apple Walnut flavor upgrades our founder's family recipe with warming dates, cardamom, and vanilla, while our Fig Pistachio flavor is inspired by a sixteenth-century Italian rabbi's recipe.

APPLE WALNUT:

Apple Puree (Apples, Vitamin C), Walnuts, Dates, Apples, Lemon Juice, Vanilla, Spices, Salt. CONTAINS: Tree Nuts

FIG HAZELNUT:

Apple Puree (Apples, Vitamin C), Hazelnuts, Figs, Apples, Lemon Juice, Dates, Vanilla, Spices, Salt. CONTAINS: Tree Nuts

APPLE WALNUT:

Serv. Size 2 tsp (28g), Servings: 8. Amount per serving: CALORIES 60, Total Fat 3.5g (4% DV), Saturated Fat 0g (0% DV), Sodium 15mg (1% DV), TOTAL CARB 7g (3% DV), Dietary Fiber 1g (4% DV), Sugars 5g, PROTEIN 1g. Percent daily values (DV) are calculated based on a 2000 calorie diet.

FIG HAZELNUT:

Serv. Size 2 tsp (28g), Servings: 8. Amount per serving: CALORIES 60, Total Fat 3.5g (4% DV), Saturated Fat 0g (0% DV), Sodium 25mg (1% DV), TOTAL CARB 7g (3% DV), Dietary Fiber 1g (6% DV), Sugars 6g, PROTEIN 1g. Percent daily values (DV) are calculated based on a 2000 calorie diet.

Here's how Schmutz stacks up

APPLE WALNUT HAROSET

APPLE WALNUT HAROSET

From $36.00

View Details
FIG HAZELNUT HAROSET

FIG HAZELNUT HAROSET

From $36.00

View Details

Get a little Schmutz in your inbox

Our last drop sold out in 48 hours. Stay up to date on new drops and content.